Blogging workshop with Content Marketing Manager of Datify (And Blogger by Night) Lizzie Benton.
Date: Monday 15th February 2016
Time: 10am – 1pm
Venue: Eco Innovation Centre, Peterborough, PE1 1SA
THIS WORKSHOP IS FREE AND SPACES ARE LIMITED, SO BE SURE TO BOOK EARLY.
Who is the workshop for?
Complete newbies who are virgins to the big wide world of blogging.
Eyes will be opened and minds hopefully blown!
What will the workshop cover:
• Why you should have a blog and bring your voice into the world.
• The recipe for a great blog.
• Choosing a Niche.
• Picking a platform.
• Finding your voice (it’s in there somewhere).
• How to not get arrested by the grammar police, and other writing habits.
• Creating imagery that will intrigue.
• Finding followers.
• Working with brands (What’s the dealio).
• Technical Aspects – Scary SEO / Catergories / Tagging / Metrics.
• Finding your light bulb moment.
About your tutor
As Content Marketing Manager at Datify I work with brands on a daily basis helping them to improve their blogs. However as a blogger myself I also work on the other side of the fence. I’ve seen all angles of the blogging industry and hope that I can share my knowledge and passion for the craft.
The nearest Pay and Display car park is Market Car Park on Northminster. http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carpark/market/pe1/peterborough/
Workshop is kindly supported by:
The Eco Innovation Centre and Datify.
A light lunch is provided courtesy of @CafeClarkes. Please don’t forget to tweet your appreciation: #FeedTheGeeks
We look forward to seeing you there!